Note about Registration, Material Fees, and Tuition Payments:
- There is a $25 registration fee for each student.
- The material fees includes the cost of all curriculum purchased for the course.
See Supplies List
- The Registration and materials fees are due at the time you register and are part of your registration process.
- If you register early, please pay these fees by August
- If you register after August 1st, please mail you check as soon as possible.
- Your first tuition payment is due Sept 1st.
- Tuition will not be adjusted for partial months and missed sessions.
- There is no tuition payment for August, but
you will pay a full tuition
payment for May.
- Tuition is paid in advance monthly and is non-refundable.
- We require a 30 day notice if you withdraw your child.
- All tuition payments are due on or before the "first
class of the month".
See SOE Policies page for more details
- Send your Registration Fee and Material fees when you register.
- Send your first tuition payment before Sept 4th.
Mail fees to the:
Standards of Excellence
100 Spanish Oak Cir.
Georgetown, TX. 78628
* We require only ONE
Register Fee per Student. Please adjust your payment accordingly.
** The "Material Fees" cover all textbooks, handouts, and other materials developed by SOE.
Students are required to bring paper, pens, etc. ... See Supply List for details